Thursday, August 24, 2017

Journey's End


The only tatting I did on my recent trip was one ring to show a fellow passenger that tatting is not the same as crochet. But it would be a shame to have Mary Konior's Curds and Whey lurking until the next trip, so I've been working on it since I came home. I've finished the ball of Olympus thread, so that's it. I love the frothy look of this edging and am very happy with it.

Of course it's not really the end of the journey because I need to attach the edging to something. I was given a piece of material a few months ago that should work well with it. A skirt perhaps....

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is going to make a gorgeous skirt. One ring is more than I've done in the past 5 days! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful pattern, and it looks lovely in that thread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pattern. Pretty in purples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've come a long way from one ring! I assume she did see that tatting is not the same as crochet! I'm sure it will look perfect on that material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty purple curds. Trim on a skirt would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sightseeing lace !!! No wonder it is frothing & overflowing with gorgeous excitement :-D

    ReplyDelete