Monday, January 25, 2016

Corina's Flower

Corina Meyfeldt's beaded flower has been on my to-do list for a while. But when I saw God's Kid's versions of the flower, it went to the top of the list.
This is the flower according to Corina's pattern, which you can find here.
This is my first attempt. I was a bit stingy when I wound the shuttle, so I ran out of thread. I made it into a five petal flower instead of six. It reminds me of a Tudor rose.
I really like God's Kid's smaller version of the flower, so I made a few in the smaller size.
Here they are all together. All of them are tatted in size 20 thread.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers with beads. Tatting Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and I love having them around so many uses too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! This pattern is on my to-do list also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours are outstanding!!!! I am so jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jane with you tatting them as well as God's Kid the urge to make them is getting stronger. They are so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! The first one is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful array of flowers, its on my to do list which like you will be winging itself nearer to the top
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete