Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Carollyn's Dragonfly - First Draft

I'm very rusty on tatting clunies or tallies, but I really like Carollyn's Art Noveau dragonfly, so I'm happy to revisit the technique. First I visited Jennifer Williams's Cariad  website to remind myself of the process. I did a bit of practising, but not really enough before I tackled the pattern. I decided to continue so that I could see how it went. I've left off a ring, blah, blah, but I'm happy with it as a first attempt. Thanks Carollyn. I hope to do it more justice next time round.

5 comments:

  1. Oh it is fun to see someone give it a try, I too am trying to remind my self of the rings in the center of your African doily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours, well done for having a go.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a fun pattern to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that pattern, but i can't do needle tatted clunies. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete