Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 2 and Round 4

 After a bit of a tease, LadyShuttleMaker gave us day 2 of her tat it and see project. Hmmmm......
In spite of a few diversions, I've completed round 4 of Renulek's doily.
The next row consists of a lot of separate motifs, so that's going to be interesting. I've found the 'snowflake' part of the pattern, but haven't yet managed to track down the pattern for the little motifs in between. I don't need them just yet, there are 12 snowflakes to tat first.

7 comments:

  1. The patterns for bits in between are on the next rows pictures, if you go back on her web site and find the pictures of the next rows after the snowflakes they are on there, I hated the snowflake rows having said that I did make a couple of pairs of earrings from the snowflake pattern using thinner thread.
    I wonder what we are tatting it looks like flowers at the moment.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I have the snowflake pattern that matches the doily you are doing! but don't have the doily pattern. I really do like this it came out so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. spoke too soon I found your link :) now I got both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there's a link to the whole doily, you have to find it row by row.

      Delete
  4. Your doily is outstanding and so gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete