Monday, November 26, 2012

Stumpy


One thing I learnt as I made bells last week was that repeating a pattern you get to know it well and the tatting goes along quicker. So, since time is limited, I decided to make Kersti Anear's Stumpy Bookmark in an array of colours. I chose this pattern because it is very attractive; it's quite small; it uses only one shuttle and ball thread and traditional tatting techniques. Last, but not least, I could see nothing on the pattern about it being for personal use only.

5 comments:

  1. I lkike the lavender and orange bookmarks next to each other! - a random arrangement of colours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, I did rearrange them until I had a look I liked.

      Delete
  2. I do love Stumpy, and the colors you've chosen are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete