Sunday, November 25, 2012

Preparing for a Christmas Market

I've been asked to take part in a Christmas Market on the 8th December. That gives me only two weeks to make enough things to create a good show. I'll be sharing a table, so it should be possible, but I'll have to get on with it. I've made a start by making two food covers using motifs I already had on hand. The only thing I tatted specifically for the project were the leaves, which I made up as I went along. Note the Catherine Wheel Joins - ta da!

4 comments:

  1. That is is then no cooking, no cleaning or eating - just tatting! You will not have time for anything else. Excited for you, its great having a chance to show off what you tatted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) good excuse to do minimum cooking and cleaning!!

      Delete