Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Earrings for Market

The centre ones are Jon Yussoff's  daisy pin. The others are my own patterns - you can find the flower pattern on the side bar. Having grasped Catherine Wheel Joins, I'm more confident about doing split chains, since it's essentially the same manoeuvre, so I revisited an idea I had for an earring some time ago to make the black pair with rainbow beads. This is not a great output for the day. I should've stuck to my idea of repeating one pattern over and over!

4 comments:

  1. *incredulous* Not a great output?!? I beg to differ. Your output looks marvelous to me, and isn't that what counts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be to hard on yourself. Just remember variety is the spice of life. Also, it is quality not quantity. Love the white ones by the way. Remind me of snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. :-) I have a tendency to set myself unnecessarily large targets! It's unlikely that I'm going to finish up with a bare sale table.

    ReplyDelete