Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Well, my idea to make a 'frame' of bugle beads to thread the ribbon through didn't work either. This is Plan C. I made interlocking split rings and then just sewed that to the ribbon. With a loop at one end and a lobster claw clasp at the other. I think it worked. The thread is Milford Satin 2-ply, which is quite thick. I wanted it to be bold enough to cover the ribbon properly.
I have 5 followers! Wow, I'm amazed, thanks. Thanks very much to Jane Eborall who put a link to my blog on her blog. Otherwise, I don't know how anyone would know I exist.
I did day 3 of the TIAS. I think the 'outside-in' structure is very clever. I'm not much good at guessing what it's going to be though - Jane is bound to have something very tricky up her sleeve!